Rustic Christmas ornaments can be expensive and most of us can’t afford to spend hundreds of dollars on ornaments. Thankfully, there are plenty of ways to make your home look festive and amazing with a little creativity and some DIY!
This is why I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite DIY rustic Christmas ornaments you can make yourself. These rustic ornaments are all easy and affordable to make and will make any Christmas tree look beautiful and unique.
1. Twine Ball Christmas Ornament from The Crafting Nook
2. Rustic Fabric Christmas Ornament from Sew Very Crafty
3. Patchwork Stars from 100 Things 2 Do
4. Rustic Wood Snowflake Ornaments from Press Print Party
5. Twig Christmas Ornaments from Simple as That
6. Cinnamon Stick Ornaments from Consider the Peel
7. Mini Deer Pallet Ornament from Love Create Celebrate
8. Mason Jar Lid Ornaments from Suburble
9. Pine Cone Bow Ornament from Make it & Love it
10. Snowflake Clothespin Ornaments from Rindy Mae
11. Paper Roll Poinsettia Ornament from Love of Family & Home
12. Stamped Burlap Ornaments from Bliss Bloom Blog
13. Twig and Wire Ornaments from U Create
14. Rustic Flannel Star Ornament from Artzy Creations
15. Rustic Wood Christmas Ornament Sign from 504 Main
16. Jute String Mini Wreath Ornaments from Love Create Celebrate
17. Rustic Sweater Star Ornament from Today’s Creative Life
We hope that these ornament ideas inspire you to make some homemade ornaments of your own. Happy holidays!