Use these free picnic table plans to create a beautiful table for your backyard, patio, or any other place around your home where you need seating. Creating a picnic table is an easy task that makes the wonderful weekend project without breaking the bank. The picnic table is perfect for those who like eat breakfast or spend leisure time in the open air. Especially if you often invite family and friends to a garden party or barbeque at home.
Free Picnic Table Plans:
1. Kid’s Pallet Picnic Table – Pallets are easy to find and usually perceived as waste. However you can make from them a very useable and cute table. Instructions at instructables
2. Door to Picnic Table – I love the color choices and the words, very unique! Great project for an outdoor table on a small budget. Get the instructions at Stacey Embracing Change
3. 2 Piece Convertible Picnic Table – Table can be turned into two benches. Brilliant! Step-by-step instructions at Buildeazy
4. Classic American Picnic Table – With this plan you can expect to spend four hrs and under $100. Get the instructions at This Old House
5. Wayne of Woods Free Outdoor Picnic Table Plan – Nicely finished picnic table can comfortably seat six grownups and provide years of service. Get the instructions at Wayne Of The Woods