Clothespins can be used for more than just hanging laundry out to dry. They are great for organization, keeping foods fresh and simply making your life a bit easier.
Here are 10 genius clothespin hacks you absolutely need in your life.
1. Use clothespins to secure parchment paper when baking
via The Kitchn
2. Stick a clothespin to the inside of the kitchen cabinet door to hold your cleaning gloves
via The Soccer Mom
3. Use a clothespin to hold small nails when hammering them
4. Keep your headphones untangled and tidy with headphone clips from clothespins
5. Make toothbrush holders from clothespins