No sewing machine? No problem! There are lots of cool items you can sew by hand!
Hand sewing is not only calming and relaxing, it’s also super addictive. Only a needle and a single thread is all you need to sew by hand. Here are some of our favorite hand sewing projects that are perfect for beginners and fun & fast for experienced sewists! Take a look through the list and see if you can find some inspiration.
1. Zipper Pouch from Melly Sews
2. Fabric Baskets from Wunderlabel
3. Cotton Canvas Heart Sunglasses Case from I Spy DIY
4. Fabric Coasters from Haberdashery Fun
5. EMOJI Keyrings from Crafternoon Cabaret Club
6. Journal Pen Holder from Made to be a Momma
7. Fabric Scrap Bookmarks from The Crafty Mummy
8. Fabric Gift Bag from Handmadiya
9. Business Card Holder from The Fallen Hem
10. Baby Blocks from Sew Can Do
11. Heart Shaped Hand Warmers from The Idea Room
12. Skillet Handle Potholder from Mary Martha Mama
13. Fabric Trays from Swoodson Says
14. Watermelon Pin Cushion from Club Crafted
15. Coffee Cup Cozy from See Kate Sew
16. Little Flower Brooches from Mama is Dreaming
17. Crayon Roll from Sew Happily Ever After
18. iPhone/iPad Stand from Factotum of Arts
I’m looking for something else now. I’m hand sewing for my first time. I need something to keep me busy. This was very helpful and now I have a couple ideas.