Gardening is one of the healthiest outdoor activities. It offers plenty of fresh air, sunshine and moderate exercise. Having the right tools make the gardening so much easier and your garden will flourish. So, here are 10 tools every gardener should own!
1. Hand Rake – Use this utility tool to clear away debris in planting beds and gardens. It is easy to use, light to carry, and great for your garden!
2. Hand Weeder – This easy-to-use tool helps to get rid of weeds without having to pull them up with your own hands.
3. Transplant Spade – This spade has a long blade that helps dig small, deep holes for planting or digging up bulbs.
4. Gardening Gloves – Provide better comfort and great safety work in the garden.
5. Hand Pruners – This reliable tool can help you break off a branch or fix the stem of a plant.
6. Shears – Perfect for trimming things down to their right size, or to get rid of any gangly tree and plant limb.
7. Water Breaker – It makes the water come out weaker, so the force does not damage any of your plants that are trying to grow.
8. Arm Protectors – made of thick material which protect you from any prodding branches, poisonous plants, bugs, and more.
9. Garden Fabric – Perfect for protecting young plants against frost, insect pests and too much sun.
10. Gardening Tote – Essential for organizing all of your garden tools.