Garden tools are necessary in the work in the garden, but if they worn out or you want to replace them with new ones, don’t throw them away. Because your old or rusty shovels, rakes, hoes, or gardening hand tools, you can utilize to create awesome creations. If you love like us turning something old and used into something new and useful here are some of our favorite ways to repurpose old garden tools. Enjoy!
1. Old Shovels & Rakes with Birdhouses
2. Owl Yard Art made From Old Rake, Shovel & Horseshoe
3. Garden Table Using Shovel
The shelf could hold containers full of fresh herbs. Via: Urban Gardens Web
4. Old Garden Tools as a Wall Decoration
The coolest garden clock I have ever seen! Via: My Corner of Katy
5. Garden Hose and Bundt Pans Turned into Flowers