A fire pit is a must-have accessory for any outdoor space. It serves as a great focal point and popular entertainment place for the gatherings in your backyard on nice summer evenings.
Although you can buy a ready made fire pit at any home improvement store, building your own fire pit is a much cheaper option and is a good way for you to save some money. Here are 18 great DIY fire pit ideas that might inspire you to build one.
1. Modern Wood and Cement Fire Pit from Ink Rust and Sawdust
2. Square Fire Pit from from Deals Steals and Heels
3. In-Ground Fire Pit from TuffGuardHose
4. Fire Pit Using Concrete Tree Rings from Instructables
5. Stone Fire Pit from Old World Garden Farms
6. Steel Box Fire Pit from The Brick House
7. Tabletop Fire Pit from The Art of Doing Stuff
8. Brick Fire Pit from DFOhome
9. Bowl Fire Pit from Man Made DIY
10. Washing Machine Fire Pit from A Noodoll Life
11. Large Boulder Fire Pit from Southwest Boulder & Stone
12. Whiskey Barrel Fire Pit from Tauni Everett
13. Flat Rock Fire Pit from Lucy’s Lampshade
14. Portable Fire Pit from Modern Builds
15. Old Steel Rim Fire Pit from TractorByNet
16. Fire Pit with Barbecue Grill from Red Door Home
17. Colorful Backyard Fire Pit from Eighteen25
18. Paver Fire Pit from Homeroad
Pin this for later so that you can always come back to it!