Are you tired of spending hours to find your favorite skirt or shirt? If so it’s time to get your closet organized! Here are some of our favorite closet organizing tips and ideas that’ll help you organize your closet and simplify your life.
1. Need a way to organize all your scarves? Put shower rings on a hanger to hold all of your scarves.
Source: From The Desk
2. Use soda can tabs to hang more clothes in your closet.
Source: Idea Bottle
3. Use PVC pipe to organize your underwear in your clothing drawer.
Source: Infarrantly Creative
4. Glue wooden clothespins to the wall and use them to keep all your tights (or socks or stockings) sorted.
Source: Lana Red Studio
5. Use shoe boxes to divide and organize sock/panty/pajama drawer.
Source: Make and Takes
6. Stack t-shirts upright to save drawer space.
7. Label your drawers to easily locate stored items.
Source: Practically Functional
8. Add a second rod to the closet to instantly double hanging space.
Source: Alex Haralson
9. Make morning routines easier by organizing a week’s worth of outfits by placing hanging tags on hangers.
Source: The Global Chameleon
10. Turn an old wine rack into a rustic-chic purse organizer.
Source: Salvage Life
11. Shoe organizers are great for shoes—but they’re also great ways to store socks and underwear.
12. Hang your jeans on shower hooks to make them more accessible.
Source: Jacy Joan
13. Screw empty paint cans to the wall for shoe storage.
Source: Crafty Nester
Want to save these closet organizing tips for later? PIN the image below to your favorite Pinterest board!