Create inexpensive storage solutions using PVC pipe to declutter and organize any space on a budget.
PVC pipes are very cheap, easy to cut, paint, drill and glue. They come in different sizes and shapes, so you can buy certain length to fulfill your organizing needs. You can find this material anytime, in any hardware store near you.
Take a look at these creative DIY PVC pipe storage ideas we have selected for you today for some inspiration.
1. PVC Pipe Wine Rack
(Tutorial via Adventures in Creating)
2. PVC Pipe Dresser Organizer
(Tutorial via BHG)
3. PVC Pipe Toothbrush Holder
(Tutorial via Crafting in the Rain)
4. PVC Pipe Craft Supply Storage
(Tutorial via Today’s Creative Life)
5. Hair Dryer Caddy
(Tutorial via Once Upon a Family)
6. Garden Tool Organizer
(Tutorial via Ashbee Design)
7. Stacked PVC Pipe Shoe Storage
(Tutorial via Home Stories A to Z)
8. PVC Pipe Washi Tape Organizer
(Tutorial via Sowdering About)
9. Simple Desk Organizer
(Tutorial via Instructables)
10. Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter (or can be used for other items)
(Tutorial via LDS Mom to Many)
11. PVC Pipe Storage for Curling Irons and Cords
(Tutorial via The Family Handyman)
12. PVC Pipe Car Garage
(Tutorial via Frugal Fun 4 Boys)
Aren’t those awesome? Which is your favorite organizer?